GBWhatsApp has updated version V9.90! If you are looking for the latest version of GBWhatsApp, then you can come in and download it, and this time we will explain the updated content.
GBWhatsApp V9.90 update content
Update time : 10-2023
Version number : 188.8.131.52
- Fixed group privacy not being in group settings
- Fixed an issue with hidden chat shows in search
- Fixed copying issues with media titles
- Fixed the issue of normal backup at 2am
- Fixed some phone calls crashing
- Fixed a random crash on the auto-reply page on some phones
- Select status video crashes randomly
- Fix fingerprint lock settings problem
- Fixed some phone calls crashing
- other fixes
- Add double click like
- Added Hebrew and other translations
- Exclusively add reject call type option
- Exclusive double click to like a message!
- Added “Direct Contact Link” option for chats (Chat > 3-dots).
- — Allows you to share any whatsapp contact quickly, without sending your saved details
- Added Confirm before sending Status (image/video) option (GBMods > Home Screen)
- Added “Chat Backup” option to crash page
- Added more in-chat translate languages: “Vietnamese”, “Tamil”, “Urdu”, “Gujarati”, “Punjabi”, “Bengali”
- Added Ability to set “Search Web” or use Emoji for Profile Photo
- Added “No internet (stays “Calling”)” option for Call rejection type
- Enable Privacy “my contacts except…” feature
- Enable Send any emoji as reactions. Click “+” icon
- Enable Listen to voice note after chat exit in background
- Improved Start moving to WA new folder location
- Improved GBMods settings Translation
Reactions to messages will be marked as read (if Hide blue flags are enabled). Make the blue tick after no reply is required!
- Misc GBThemes and Backup/Restore settings pages now show folder locations
- Misc GBThemes folder moved to /Download/GBThemes
- Misc can now be installed directly on top of other mods.
- Misc improves anti-ban
- Misc many other fixes and improvements we forgot
GBWA is nothing but a modified version of WhatsApp. As you know, WhatsApp is a very popular chat application among smartphone users, available on all platforms including Android, iOS, Java OS, etc.
WA offers some amazing features that other WA-like chat apps don’t. To make better use of this cool app, some developers have modified the app and turned it into a MOD version. GBWhatsApp APK is one of them. To use this app you can use dual Whatsapp, get all the features shown.
GBWhatsApp latest version FAQ
Is it safe to use GBWhatsApp?
No, the app is not intended for fair use, if you use GB Whatsapp, your account may be temporarily blocked by WhatsApp. On the other hand, it is harmless to your Android device.
Many sites that provide third-party links to GBWhatsapp APK files and their APK files, beware of those sites that may transfer malware to steal your personal data. As long as you download the app from a trusted website like Gbplus.net. Your device can be safe.
What is GBWhatsApp APK?
It is a modified version of WhatsApp, with more interesting features developed on the basis of the original, but with all the functions of WhatsApp at the same time. GBWhatsApp APK can change various themes, as long as you have pictures, you only need to upload pictures, you can simply create your favorite themes, the process is very simple. Also has a lot of black technology!
How to backup WhatsApp and install GBWhatsApp without losing data?
Yes, you can easily backup GBWhatsApp APK data, just follow the steps I gave you.
- Step 1 – First, enable Unknown Sources and don’t uninstall the stock WhatsApp, we’ll need it later in the process.
- Step 2 – Go to File Manager > Downloads and tap the downloaded GBWhatsApp APK to open it in the installer.
- Step 3 – Click the Install button and wait for it to finish installing.
- Step 4 – After the installation is complete, press Finish to exit the window
- Step 5 – Now, open the app drawer and launch GBWhatsApp.
- Step 6 – Click Agree and Continue.
- Step 7 – Tap Copy WhatsApp data and then verify your phone number.
- Step 8 – Fill in your profile details such as name, profile photo, etc.
How to delete GBWhatsApp and get back to normal WhatsApp without losing data?
- Just open gbwhatsapp and go to Settings > Chats > Backup Chats.
- Delete the gbwhatsapp application after the backup is done.
- Now go to your file manager and there will be a folder called Gbwhatsapp.
- Rename it to Whatsapp. Then open that folder and you’ll find that each subfolder has a Gb prefix in its name.
- Rename each folder and remove the GB prefix from it.
- After that install the original WhatsApp app and fill in your phone number.
- Click Restore.
- All your chats and media will be restored to before.
Why does it show that GB WhatsApp is not installed?
- There can be various reasons behind the “App not installed” notification when trying to install GB WhatsApp on Android.
- GB WhatsApp is like WhatsApp, they have the same package name (com.whatsapp). If you already have WhatsApp installed, you will need to uninstall it before installing GB WhatsApp. You just can’t have both apps installed at the same time. When you try to do this, you will face the issue of the app not being installed.
- Another reason behind the GB WhatsApp not installing issue could be Play Protect. It’s a built-in security feature of the Google Play Store that scans apps before installing them on your phone. With the modification of GB WhatsApp, Play Protect can easily detect and prevent installation. What you can do is temporarily turn off Play Protect in the Play Store settings and install GB WhatsApp. This way, it will install smoothly.
- The minimum Android requirement for GB WhatsApp has recently been upgraded to 5.0. If you try to install the latest version of GB WhatsApp on Android 4.4 or any version lower than 5.0, you may encounter the app not installing issue. In this case, there is no solution other than upgrading your OS to a supported version.
The latest version of GBWhatsApp APK is a very good application. Its production team has been improving, studying various black technologies, and constantly optimizing them. If you also think GBWhatsApp APK is very useful, or are looking for the latest download version, then you can come to this page to download it.