Yo WhatsApp Apart from the main function of chatting, more and more people like to share different types of images, videos on Yo WhatsApp status to express their mood or thoughts, which is the best possible way for users to say what they want. Adding a song from your favorite playlist as background music to your status video is a great thing to better express yourself visually.
Click YoWhatsApp.org for information about Yo WhatsApp V9.5
However, we found that there are still some users who are trying to figure out how to add music to their Yo WhatsApp status. Here we show you two possibilities to insert your personal or favorite music in your Yo WhatsApp status.
To add music to Yo WhatsApp status, there are the following two methods.
- Step 1: Play your favorite music on your mobile device.
- Choose a music player app on your device and play the music you want to add to your Yo WhatsApp status. Keep playing it in the background while opening the Yo WhatsApp app. Note that you need to play the song through your speakers and not through your headphones, whether wired or wireless (tip: try to play the audio source with the best sound quality).
- Step 2: Record the Yo WhatsApp song
- Start by going to the Yo WhatsApp application page. And make sure that the song is running in the background. Then click on the “My Status” option to add it and start recording your status (tip: make sure the music volume is set to maximum). This will give the recorded music the best sound quality).
- Step 3: When you are done recording, you can check that everything is in the right order, then click on the green arrow (at the bottom of the screen) and send. Show everyone on your list your new status.
- Step 1: Download and install your favorite video editing program.
- Step 2: Record your status video without music.
- Step 3: Add music to your status in Yo WhatsApp with a video editing application.
- Step 4: Open Yo WhatsApp and click on “My Status” to add the status update and upload the edited video from the video editing app you downloaded. Then click on the green “arrow” icon (at the bottom of the screen) to share your status with your friends.
Updating and sharing our YoatsApp status from time to time is also the best way to create a bond between you and your friends. This way, your friends can understand each other better and know what you are thinking or doing. Now that you know how to add music to your WhatsApp status, you should now try to post your first status with music to your friend.