YoWhatsapp is a convenient tool for social communication, but frequent messages and sudden phone calls can annoy you, and if you don’t want to be bothered by these various messages and calls, you should use the blocking features.
Click YoWhatsApp.org for information about Yo WhatsApp New Version
The steps to “block” are simple, just follow them step by step.
Blocking a contact on YoWhatsApp：
- Open YoWhatsApp on your phone (download the latest version of YoWhatsApp first).
- 2Touch the vertical dots (other options).
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Tap on the “Account” option and you will arrive on a new interface. And select “Privacy”.
- Tap on “Blocked contacts”, then tap on “Add”.
- Select the contact you want to block.
Open the chat you want to block.
Tap on the vertical dots (More Options) at the top of the chat screen.
Select Block, and then tap on Block or Report and Block.
- Open the chat you want to block.
- Tap on the name of the chat.
- Select Block, and then tap Block.
Block an unknown phone number in YoWhatsApp:
- Open the Yo WhatsApp chat with the unknown phone number.
- Tap on the vertical dots (More options) and select “More”.
- Tap on the “BLOCK” option.
- Tap on Block or Report and Block.
The Block function can help you stop annoying messages while you are working or resting. However, before you use this feature, be aware that if you apply it to certain conversations, you may miss important messages.